Kathleen Manning is a member practicing in the firm's New Orleans office. She is primarily engaged in the defense of personal injury claims involving pharmaceutical products, medical devices and liability claims asserted against attorneys, insurance agents and other professionals, as well as defense of insurers in coverage claims and bad faith actions and litigation of claims related to construction contracts. While her practice relates primarily to litigation in Louisiana, she has been involved in matters tried in Arkansas and Mississippi and is presently engaged in a multidistrict litigation proceeding pending in Pennsylvania.
Following law school, Kathleen served as judicial clerk to the Honorable W. Eugene Davis, U.S. District Judge, Western District of Louisiana and to the Honorable Luther Cole, Judge, Nineteenth Judicial District Court, Parish of East Baton Rouge.
Kathleen has been selected for inclusion to Woodward White's Best Lawyers in America for Personal Injury Litigation.
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel, Trial Academy, Faculty, 2007 & 2008
- Martindale-Hubbell™ AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated Lawyer
- The Best Lawyers in America® (Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants), 2005–2017
- Louisiana Super Lawyers (Personal Injury - Products: Defense; Government Contracts), 2012–2017
- "Top Lawyer: Product Liability Litigation," New Orleans Magazine, 2016