Laura Cannon is an Associate in the firm’s New Orleans office and Commercial Litigation section. Her practice includes the areas of general commercial litigation and consumer financial services litigation.
During law school, Laura served as a Law Clerk for Chief Judge Sarah Vance and Judge Nannette Jolivette Brown, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Laura is a 2016 graduate of Tulane University Law School, where she was Senior Managing Editor of the Tulane Law Review. Laura received her B.A. in Political Science and History, cum laude, from Tulane University in 2012.
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Association for Women Attorneys
- Burton Award for Distinguished Legal Writing, 2016
Community and Other Activities
- Tulane Law Review Alumni Association, Board Member