McGlinchey Stafford’s Birmingham office has moved to 505 20th Street North, Suite 800, effective Monday, February 27, 2017.
Since its opening in August 2015, McGlinchey Stafford’s Birmingham office has grown to five attorneys who represent clients in the areas of financial services litigation and compliance, commercial real estate, business matters, and commercial and corporate litigation, mirroring the firm’s existing capabilities in its 12 other offices.
“I am excited to share news of this milestone for McGlinchey Stafford in Birmingham,” said Christopher A. Bottcher, who leads the firm’s Birmingham office. “Our growth and success are reflected in our team of talented attorneys and the volume of work generated by our clients. We look forward to continuing to serve our current and future clients from this new location and strengthening our presence in Alabama.”
The firm’s Birmingham attorneys include:
- Virginia Shipp Boliek, Of Counsel, an accomplished commercial real estate attorney with more than 25 years of experience in commercial real estate transactions and commercial real estate financing
- Christopher Bottcher, Member, who represents companies across a variety of industries in a vast range of civil, business, and commercial litigation matters, as well as in the areas of business and consumer fraud claims, trade secrets, and the enforcement of restrictive covenants
- Christopher P. Couch, Of Counsel, who advises banks and other financial institutions on regulatory and operational matters; on compliance with banking and lending laws, rules, and regulations; and in commercial lending transactions
- Daniel J. Pasky, Associate, whose practice focuses on representing financial institutions in bankruptcy and creditors’ rights matters, and who has additional experience in real estate litigation, including title disputes, fraud claims, and foreclosures; also practices from the firm’s Jacksonville, Florida office
- T. Dylan Reeves, Associate, who has represented companies in business, corporate, and commercial litigation; products liability; medical malpractice; shareholder disputes; toxic torts; class actions; and multidistrict litigation
Following the move, phone numbers and fax numbers remain the same for McGlinchey Stafford Birmingham attorneys and staff.