We are viewed as leaders in our fields and the firm recognizes it.
Stimulating and challenging work in a comfortable and supportive environment. A shared commitment to client service. Our team of professionals manages everything from operations and finance to IT, business development, risk management, human resources, and diversity and inclusion. They bring their own expertise and diversity of thought, and they are indispensable when considering the success of our firm, its future, and how we deliver quality service to our clients.
Training and Retention
Developing talented people. Keeping work exciting and challenging. Making our firm a place where people want to grow. It happens through learning basic concepts. Encouraging new ideas. Mastering core competencies and formulating practice-specific ones. McGlinchey’s Learning Center provides employees access to the firm’s training program. Through instructor-led courses, e-learning modules, and student progress assessments, employees are trained in basic computer skills as well as a beginner through advanced software application skills.
Staff Compensation and Benefits
McGlinchey offers a comprehensive compensation program for staff members, including competitive salaries, annual salary reviews and adjustments, and a performance-based bonus program. We provide a wide selection of benefits, including medical plans at affordable rates, life insurance, dental, vision, and long term disability insurance, pet insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan with matching and profit-sharing contributions. Additionally, we offer many optional benefits such as transportation benefits, flexible benefits plan, and an Employee Assistance Program.
If special events provide a glimpse into a firm’s culture, looking through our window reveals people who achieve a rewarding balance between quality of work and quality of life. We’re an active and social firm — annual picnics, holiday gatherings, birthday celebrations, and a multitude of civic activities in which we participate. To us, the social and civic sides of our work reflect a healthy organization, one filled with people who work well together and enjoy each other’s company too.
Our Commitment to the McGlinchey Family
We’re working hard on multiple initiatives to create an inclusive work environment where each of us feels welcomed, supported, celebrated, and valued. Some of these efforts include:
- Remote work flexibility, giving the firm the ability to expand opportunities outside our typical geographic footprint, resulting in greater autonomy for our people
- Regular, ongoing, transparent communication from leadership regarding everything from the state of the firm to operational updates encouraging connection despite distance and separation via the bi-monthly Sidebar newsletter, standing virtual “town hall” meetings, and other avenues of communication
- The option for employees to list personal pronouns in email signatures and on website bios and business cards
- Wellness Works program dedicated to supporting employees’ mental, physical, and emotional health
- Ministry of Fun programming, coordinating cross-firm activities including games, special events, competitions and challenges (such as a monthly firmwide book club discussion and the “Snacket” March Madness bracket to choose the firm’s “official snack” for the year)
We have undergone significant succession planning over recent years in order to develop multi-generational, diverse, and dynamic leadership firm-wide. Our leadership is indispensable when considering the success of our firm, its future, and how we deliver quality service to our clients.
our commitment to diversity.
Our goal is to create a law firm culture that reflects the increasing diversity of the clients and communities we serve. We are proud of our deep roots in some of America’s most diverse cities, and we honor the broad range of backgrounds and perspectives that form the fabric of our firm.
Launched in 2021, #McGlincheyForward is an initiative focused on effecting positive change by continuing the firm’s growth strategy, strengthening the firm’s inclusive culture, empowering the firm’s employees, and surpassing clients’ expectations with exceptional service.