“We give you more” – and what it means
Clients buy legal services much differently today than even a decade ago. Multi-generational buyers want multi-generational lawyers who are focused on the same things they are – who share values and goals, and understand what shared success looks like.
Whether we have a month, a week, or a day to plan our strategy, our clients understand that our proficiency in certain industries and service areas runs so deep that the right solutions are part of our DNA. This is uniquely a McGlinchey trait – we bring passion for the subject-matter at the same time we bring efficiency to the service delivery.
We are indebted to clients that have been loyal to McGlinchey because of this, and invite executives, company owners, and entrepreneurial individuals who don’t yet call us “our lawyers” to give us a try. “We give you more” isn’t just a spirited tagline or an aspirational claim. Here is what you can count on when you hire McGlinchey – this is what “more” really means:
- We promise you nimbleness, flexibility and lawyers who are light on their feet. Meaning, we will match your pace and sense of urgency.
- We are constantly thinking ahead to the next market turn and we will help you prepare for it.
- We know you need deep domain knowledge – but not just that. With McGlinchey, you’ll get lawyers with a practical background in your industry, creative thinking, and intellectual curiosity that works hard for you. You’ll get this + this + this + that.
- McGlinchey lawyers quickly understand they must deliver more than quality legal services at a fair price. We are continually investigating ways to deliver even greater value at a reasonable cost.
- Time, expectations that have been exceeded, and authenticity are what build trust in a relationship between a client and lawyer. We promise that we will do everything in our power to earn your trust every day we work together.