Bring Your Own Policy (BYOP) BreakfastRead Time: 1 min
Bring your handbook or specific policies and our attorneys will help determine whether your policies are up-to-date, identify issues, and discuss your most pressing employment law concerns. We’re excited to gather in person, giving you the added benefit of networking with other HR professionals.
date & time
Thursday, March 24, 2022
8:30 a.m. CT
Friday, March 25, 2022
8:30 a.m. CT
Hot topics will include:
- Pay equity / gender pay gap issues
- Increased EEOC enforcement and involvement
- Wage and hour issues
- OSHA investigations and enforcement
- Complex issues relating to the intersection of COVID-19, ADA, FMLA, workers compensation, paid leave, and benefits
- Other important employment topics
Complimentary continental breakfast will be served. This program is open to McGlinchey clients and friends of the firm. There is no cost to attend. Please note, there is not a virtual component for this month’s event. In-person attendance will be limited to ensure COVID-19 compliance. Please register early to get your seat. Pending approval for 1.25 hours of HRCI credit.
For more information, please contact Susan VanWingen at email@example.com or (504) 596-2820.