Bring Your Own Policy (BYOP) Breakfast
Join McGlinchey’s Labor and Employment Team for a Bring Your Own Policy Breakfast in New York City.
- Does your policy undermine your employees’ at-will status?
- Does your policy make it easier for employees to steal confidential business information?
- Do your handbook policies expose your company to unfair labor practice charges?
- Setting up new policies such as marijuana use and what to do when encountering an active shooter?
- Are your arbitration agreements, executive compensation agreements, and non-competition agreements in keeping with applicable laws?
- Are you using independent contractors, which puts your company at risk?
Get answers to these questions and more at McGlinchey Stafford’s BYOP Breakfast in New York City. Bring your handbook, specific policies, and questions and our Labor & Employment Law Team will help determine whether your policies are up-to-date, identify issues, and discuss your most pressing employment law concerns. As a bonus, you’ll have the opportunity to network with other human resources professionals to determine best HR practices and operations.
June 26, 2019
8:15 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
112 West 34th Street, Suite 1515
New York, NY 10120
Breakfast will be served at 8:00 a.m. prior to the program. This program is open to McGlinchey Stafford clients and prospective clients. There is no cost to attend. Approval pending for HRCI credit.
For more information, please contact Kim Satchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 362-4090.
About McGlinchey Stafford’s Labor & Employment Team
Our attorneys anticipate and resolve complex issues facing employers and in-house legal departments. We advise and guide clients on business-focused legal solutions in claim and conflict prevention, regulatory compliance, and risk reduction in litigation and workplace investigations. We have achieved a national reputation for representing union and non-union companies in almost every industry, including healthcare, financial services, banking, energy, hospitality, education, manufacturing, retail, and construction. We collaborate productively with human resources teams and strategically counsel executives and management, keeping them at the forefront of emerging regulations and changing employment practices.