Bring Your Own Policy (BYOP): HR Post-COVIDRead Time: 1 min
McGlinchey’s Labor and Employment Law team is excited to be back in person for a BYOP breakfast! Bring your handbook or specific policies and our attorneys will help determine whether your policies are up-to-date, identify issues, and discuss your most pressing employment law concerns. We’re excited to gather in person, giving you the added benefit of networking with other HR professionals.
Hot topics will include:
- Compliance with recent EEOC guidelines on Covid-19 vaccinations
- Developing and implementing a return to work plan during and following the Pandemic
- Telecommuting and remote working policies
- Wage and hour issues
- Complex issues relating to the intersection of Covid-19, ADA, FMLA, workers compensation, paid leave, and benefits
- Other important employment topics
Thursday, June 24, 2021
8:30 a.m. CT
3838 W Lakeshore Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Friday, June 25, 2021
8:30 a.m. CT
601 Poydras St., Ste 1200, New Orleans, LA 70130
A complimentary continental breakfast will be served. This program is open to McGlinchey clients and prospective clients. There is no cost to attend. Masks are required and must be worn in all public spaces. Please note, there is not a virtual component for this month’s event. In-person attendance will be limited to ensure COVID-19 compliance. Please register early to get your seat. Pending approval for 1.25 hours of HRCI credit.
For more information, please contact Ana Sanor at email@example.com or (216) 455-5067.