Bring Your Own Policy: Post-Election, Now What?
Join McGlinchey’s Labor and Employment Law team over lunch for an interactive, informative Zoom discussion.
What will the upcoming change in executive administration mean for employers and HR departments? Bring Your Own Policy, handbooks, and specific questions for a discussion on what 2021 (and beyond) may look like in the employment world. Our team will help you determine whether your policies are up-to-date, identify issues, and discuss your most pressing concerns. As a bonus, you’ll have the opportunity to network with other human resources professionals. All from the comfort of your desk!
date & time
Thursday, December 10, 2020
12:00 PM CT / 1:00 p.m. ET
Topics to be covered include:
- Implications of a conservative bench and a more liberal administration
- How will a new presidency affect federal agencies such as the EEOC, NLRB, DOJ, DOL, and OHSA?
- How to prepare for issues in the workplace due to changing laws and governmental policies
- Artificial Intelligence in the workplace
- What to consider if confronted with another COVID-19 shutdown order
There are limited seats for this sell-out program! Reserve your spot today. The program is open to McGlinchey clients and prospective clients only. There is no cost to attend. Login details will be sent to approved registrants. Approved for one hour of HRCI credit.