McGlinchey News Release
Eight McGlinchey Stafford Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers 2018Read Time: 2 mins
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC is pleased to announce new recognition in the 2018 edition of Florida Super Lawyers, which also includes the publication’s “Rising Stars” list.
McGlinchey Stafford attorneys recognized in Florida Super Lawyers include:
- Joseph A. Apatov*, Associate, Fort Lauderdale, Consumer Law, Business Litigation, Appellate, and Real Estate
- Ralph W. Confreda*, Associate, Fort Lauderdale, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, General Litigation, Banking, and Consumer Law
- Manuel Farach, Member, Fort Lauderdale, Top 100 2018 Florida Super Lawyers, Top 100 2018 Miami Super Lawyers; Real Estate: Business, Business Litigation, and Appellate
- Will Grimsley*, Member, Jacksonville, Business Litigation
- Gabriel M. Hartsell*, Associate, Jacksonville, Banking, Business Litigation, Appellate, and Creditor Debtor Rights
- Gavin W. MacMillan*, Associate, Fort Lauderdale, Business Litigation
- Peter J. Maskow*, Associate, Fort Lauderdale, Business Litigation and Intellectual Property
- Charles E. Stoecker*, Associate, Fort Lauderdale, Banking, Appellate, Employment & Labor, and Business/Corporate
*Denotes attorney selected to Florida Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list.
More than 60 McGlinchey Stafford attorneys have received the distinction of being included in Super Lawyers and the publication’s “Rising Stars” list across the United States.
McGlinchey Stafford’s Florida offices were established to more effectively and efficiently serve valued financial services clients in the Southeast United States. Attorneys in these offices bring experience working in-house for some of the largest financial services companies in the world, as well as seasoned trial experience handling complex commercial litigation; bankruptcy, reorganization, and creditors’ rights; consumer financial services; and real estate.
Super Lawyers has listed outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement since the publication’s founding in 1991. To be included in a state publication, lawyers are subject to a nomination process, a peer-review survey by practice area, and independent research on candidates. The top five percent of attorneys in each state, as nominated by their peers, are then reviewed by an independent research team that focuses on professional accomplishments, peer recognition, and community involvement.