McGlinchey in the News
iDS Talks Building Authentic Relationships with Dan PlunkettRead Time: 1 min
Member Dan Plunkett (New Orleans), Co-Chair of McGlinchey’s Government and Internal Investigations team, joined Hunter McMahon for an episode of the iDS Talks podcast to discuss the importance of building authentic relationships and bringing your most authentic self to the table.
A few key takeaways from their conversation included:
- Give grace to others, to give them the space to be authentic.
- You don’t have to share values or goals to have an authentic relationship.
- Just because it is true doesn’t mean you have to say it out loud.
- Be slow to answer but quick to respond.
- Appropriate honesty can build somebody up rather than tear them down.
iDS is a professional services consulting firm that specializes in digital forensics, e-Discovery, structured data, cybersecurity, data privacy, and information governance.