McGlinchey News Release
McGlinchey Attorneys Named to 2021 Mid-South and Northeast Super Lawyers ListsRead Time: 1 min
McGlinchey is pleased to announce the inclusion of nine attorneys in the 2021 New York, Massachusetts, Washington, DC, and Mid-South editions of Super Lawyers® and Super Lawyers “Rising Stars.”
Those named to the lists include:
- Dennis Amore* – Associate (New York City)
- Megan Starace Ben’Ary – Member (Washington, DC)
- Ross Benson* – Associate (Birmingham)
- Alfred Carry* – Of Counsel (Washington, DC)
- G. Dewey Hembree III – Member (Jackson)
- Shaun Ramey – Member (Nashville)
- Marisa Roman* – Associate (Boston)
- James Sturdivant – Member (Birmingham)
- H. Hunter Twiford III – Of Counsel (Jackson)
* Indicates attorney selected to Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” lists for 2021.
Super Lawyers has listed outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement since the publication’s founding in 1991. To be included in a state publication, lawyers are subject to nomination, a peer-review survey by practice area, and independent research on candidates. The top five percent of attorneys in each state, as nominated by their peers, are then reviewed by an independent research team that focuses on professional accomplishments, peer recognition, and community involvement.
The Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” lists recognize the top 2.5% of lawyers in each state who are 40 years old or younger or have been in practice 10 years or less.
Since 2004, more than 70 McGlinchey Stafford attorneys have received the distinction of being included in Super Lawyers and the publication’s “Rising Stars” lists across the United States.
For more information about Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters service, and its selection process, please visit the Super Lawyers website.