McGlinchey News Release
McGlinchey Stafford Receives Nationwide Recognition in Chambers USA 2015Read Time: 2 mins
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC is pleased to announce that the firm has received nationwide recognition in Chambers USA – America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2015. The firm received a national-level ranking in the area of Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance (Compliance & Litigation). McGlinchey Stafford’s state-level rankings include Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A, Gaming & Licensing, Litigation: General Commercial, and Real Estate in Louisiana, and Litigation: General Commercial in Mississippi.
“We are delighted to once again receive nationwide and state-level rankings from Chambers USA, which we believe reflect our ongoing commitment to providing exceptional client service and top-tier legal representation,” said Rudy Aguilar, Managing Member of McGlinchey Stafford. “It’s an honor to receive recognition from our valued clients and to be listed among our esteemed colleagues in the legal profession,” he added.
In addition to practice area rankings, 18 McGlinchey Stafford attorneys are ranked in the 2015 edition of Chambers USA. Members Bennet Koren and Marc Lifset received nationwide rankings in the area of Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance (Compliance & Litigation). Member Colvin “Woody” Norwood is ranked nationwide for Products Liability & Mass Torts and for Product Liability: Automobile. The full list of McGlinchey Stafford attorneys listed in the 2015 edition of Chambers USA follows:
- Rodolfo J. Aguilar Jr., Corporate/M&A (Louisiana)
- Samuel A. Bacot, Real Estate (Louisiana)
- J. Patrick Beauchamp, Banking & Finance: Public Finance (Louisiana)
- Stephen P. Beiser, Labor & Employment (Louisiana)
- Rudy J. Cerone, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Louisiana)
- Katherine Conklin, Labor & Employment: Employee Benefits & Compensation (Louisiana)
- G. Dewey Hembree III, Litigation: General Commercial (Mississippi)
- Bennet S. Koren, Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance (Compliance) (Nationwide)
- Marc J. Lifset, Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance (Compliance) (Nationwide)
- Christine Lipsey, Litigation: General Commercial (Louisiana)
- Colvin “Woody” Norwood Jr., Product Liability & Mass Torts (Nationwide) and Product Liability: Automobile (Nationwide)
- Jean-Paul Perrault, Corporate/M&A (Louisiana)
- Michael H. Rubin, Banking & Finance (Louisiana)
- H. Hunter Twiford III, Litigation: General Commercial (Mississippi)
Considered the industry leader in research-based directories for the legal profession, Chambers USA conducts in-depth, objective interviews of thousands of lawyers and their clients around the world to compile its directories. The publication’s rankings are based on interviews with those active in the legal services marketplace, namely law firm clients and individual lawyers, as well as assessments of a law firm’s recent work on behalf of its clients. Rankings are determined by evaluating qualities clients most value in lawyers and law firms, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment, among others.