McGlinchey News Release
#McGlincheyForward Initiative Launched to Future-Proof Firm in Rapidly Evolving Legal LandscapeRead Time: 1 min
Incorporating the lessons learned throughout 2020’s year of change, and building on its strong history of evolving for the future, McGlinchey Stafford is excited to announce the launch of #McGlincheyForward, an initiative focused on effecting positive change by continuing the firm’s growth strategy, strengthening the firm’s inclusive culture, empowering the firm’s employees, and surpassing clients’ expectations with exceptional service.
#McGlincheyForward is a five-pronged effort that will empower the firm to build on its legacy and seize new opportunities for its clients, employees, local communities, and the legal industry at large:
- Change. Questioning the status quo and leaning into evolution and innovation at all levels.
- Culture. Fostering an inclusive environment that encourages diversity, trust, and leadership.
- Empowerment. Investing in mentorship, career planning, and business development.
- Growth. Monitoring the pulse of the legal marketplace to identify the next big thing.
- Gratitude. Surpassing clients’ expectations with exceptional service and lagniappe.
“All of us at McGlinchey are dedicated to living our ideals of integrity, trust, and honor, which will allow us to reinforce our firm’s foundation year after year,” said Managing Member Michael Ferachi. “With those values in mind, I am honored to lead the firm into a new era with #McGlincheyForward. This initiative uniquely positions us to remain focused on those ideals as we meet the challenges of a rapidly changing legal industry and evolving client needs while boosting our internal operations and morale over the next five years and beyond.”
To learn more about the initiative, click here or listen to Michael discuss #McGlincheyForward with Eliska Plunkett, Chief Diversity Officer, on the latest episode of the More with McGlinchey podcast.