McGlinchey News Release
Six McGlinchey Stafford Lawyers Recognized by Mid-South Super LawyersRead Time: 1 min
McGlinchey News ReleaseMcGlinchey Stafford is pleased to announce that six attorneys from the firm’s Jackson, Mississippi office have been recognized by Mid-South Super Lawyers for 2013.
McGlinchey Stafford Attorneys Selected for Inclusion:
- G. Dewey Hembree – Business Litigation, Real Estate, Civil Litigation Defense
- Edley H. Jones III – Real Estate
- Stephen T. Masley – Civil Litigation Defense, Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights, Class Action/Mass Torts (Rising Star)
- John T. Rouse – Business Litigation (Rising Star)
- H. Hunter Twiford III – Business Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Mark H. Tyson – Banking
Each year, Super Lawyers conducts research to determine the attorneys in each region who have demonstrated excellence in practice. Research methods include an evaluation of both peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than five percent of a state’s lawyers are selected for inclusion. Rising Stars are attorneys age forty or younger who meet the same high standards of criteria. No more than two and a half percent of a state’s lawyers are chosen for this honor.