The Changing Auto Finance Regulatory Landscape: Recent Developments and What to ExpectRead Time: 1 min
Member Mark Edelman (Cleveland) will co-present “The Changing Auto Finance Regulatory Landscape: Recent Developments and What to Expect,” on Monday, August 16, 2021, during the Consumer Bankers Association CBA LIVE 2021.
With leadership changes at many federal agencies and states driving their own agendas, lenders need to understand regulators’ priorities in a heightened operating environment with more examinations and more enforcement. Mark and his fellow panelists will explore recent hot topics and what may be in store for auto lending in the years to come, including:
- CFPB enforcement priorities and recent enforcement actions
- Perspectives on where the FTC and DOJ will focus
- Outlook in the areas of fair lending, rate caps, servicing, and voluntary protection products
- Top concerns of auto dealers
- Significant state level regulatory actions