McGlinchey News Release
Twenty-Six McGlinchey Stafford Attorneys Recognized in Louisiana Super Lawyers 2018
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC is pleased to announce that 11 attorneys in the firm’s Baton Rouge office and 15 attorneys in the firm’s New Orleans office have been recognized in the 2018 edition of Louisiana Super Lawyers, which also includes the publication’s “Rising Stars” list.
Two McGlinchey Stafford attorneys received recognition among the state’s top attorneys, according to Super Lawyers’ research team. Rudy J. Cerone and Colvin G. “Woody” Norwood Jr. were named to the publication’s “Top 50: New Orleans Super Lawyers” list.
- Rodolfo J. “Rudy” Aguilar, Jr., Member – Business/Corporate; Mergers & Acquisitions; Closely Held Business
- Michael D. Ferachi, Member – Business Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense; Appellate
- Zelma M. Frederick*, Associate – General Litigation; Construction Litigation: Business; Creditor Debtor Rights: Business; Government Contracts
- Melissa M. Grand*, Associate – Business Litigation
- Marshall Grodner, Member – Business/Corporate; Real Estate: Business
- Christine Lipsey, Member – Business Litigation; Insurance Coverage
- Chris Nichols*, Associate – Intellectual Property
- Kristi W. Richard*, Member – Business/Corporate
- Anthony Rollo, Member – Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense; Banking; Business Litigation
- Michael H. Rubin, Member – Appellate; Business Litigation; Real Estate: Business
- Stephen P. Strohschein, Member – Bankruptcy: Business; Banking
- Ricardo A. “Richard” Aguilar, Member – Business Litigation
- Stephen P. Beiser, Member – Employment & Labor
- Magdalen Blessey Bickford, Of Counsel – Employment & Labor: Employer
- Camille R. Bryant*, Associate – Employment & Labor: Employer; Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Defense; Personal Injury – General: Defense
- Rudy J. Cerone, Member – Bankruptcy: Business; Bankruptcy: Consumer
- Katherine Conklin, Member – Employee Benefits; Employment & Labor: Employer; Estate Planning & Probate
- Mark R. Deethardt*, Associate – Business Litigation; Creditor Debtor Rights: Business; Consumer Law
- Bonnie E. Dye*, Associate – Consumer Law; Business Litigation; Bankruptcy: Business; Government Contracts
- Larry Feldman, Jr., Member – Business Litigation
- Kathleen A. Manning, Member – Personal Injury – Products: Defense; Government Contracts
- Colvin G. “Woody” Norwood, Jr., Member – Personal Injury – Products: Defense; Business Litigation
- Erin Fury Parkinson, Member – Transportation/Maritime; Environmental
- Robert Savoie*, Associate – Banking
- Eric J. Simonson, Member – Business Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense
- Kenneth A. Weiss, Member – Estate Planning & Probate; Tax; Estate & Trust Litigation
*Denotes attorney selected to Louisiana Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list.
Super Lawyers has listed outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement since the publication’s founding in 1991. To be included in a state publication, lawyers are subject to a nomination process, a peer-review survey by practice area, and independent research on candidates. The top five percent of attorneys in each state, as nominated by their peers, are then reviewed by an independent research team that focuses on professional accomplishments, peer recognition, and community involvement.