McGlinchey News Release
Twenty-two McGlinchey Stafford Attorneys Named to Louisiana Super Lawyers 2020Read Time: 2 mins
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC is pleased to announce the inclusion of twenty-two attorneys in the firm’s Baton Rouge and New Orleans offices in the 2020 edition of Louisiana Super Lawyers. These attorneys were recognized across twenty practice areas spanning various business and corporate matters as well as litigation and appellate law. Eight attorneys were listed in two categories, and five attorneys were listed in three or more categories.
Named to the 2020 Louisiana Super Lawyers list from the Baton Rouge office are:
• Rudy Aguilar, Jr., Member, listed in the areas of Business/Corporate, Closely Held Business, and Mergers & Acquisitions
• Michael D. Ferachi, Member, listed in the areas of Appellate Law, Business Litigation, and Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense
• Zelma M. Frederick*, Associate, listed in the areas of Construction Litigation: Business, Creditor/Debtor Rights: Business, General Litigation, and Government Contracts
• Marshall Grodner, Member, listed in the areas of Business/Corporate and Real Estate
• Christine Lipsey, Member, listed in the areas of Business Litigation and Insurance Coverage
• Chris Nichols*, Associate, listed in the area of Intellectual Property
• Kristi W. Richard*, Member, listed in the area of Business/Corporate Law
• Michael H. Rubin, Member, listed in the areas of Appellate Law, Business Litigation, and Real Estate: Business
Named to the 2020 Louisiana Super Lawyers list from the New Orleans office are:
• Stephen P. Beiser, Member listed in the area of Employment and Labor Law: Employer
• Magdalen Blessey Bickford, Member, listed in the area of Employment and Labor Law: Employer
• Camille R. Bryant*, Associate, listed in the areas of Employment and Labor Law: Employer and Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Defense
• Rudy J. Cerone, Member, listed in the areas of Bankruptcy: Business and Bankruptcy: Consumer
• Sarah Edwards*, Associate, listed in the area of Banking
• Larry Feldman, Jr., Member, listed in the area of Business Litigation
• Kathleen A. Manning, Member listed in the area of Personal Injury – Products: Defense
• Colvin G. “Woody” Norwood, Jr., Member, listed in the areas of Business Litigation and Personal Injury – Products: Defense
* Indicates attorney selected to Louisiana Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list for 2020.
Since 2004, more than 70 McGlinchey Stafford attorneys have received the distinction of being included in Super Lawyers and the publication’s “Rising Stars” lists across the United States. Attorneys in the firm’s Baton Rouge and New Orleans offices offer extensive experience in banking, class action defense, commercial litigation, consumer financial services, bankruptcy, insurance defense, labor and employment, products liability, public finance, corporate matters, regulatory compliance, government relations, intellectual property, and real estate. McGlinchey Stafford’s team includes some of Louisiana’s top attorneys across numerous disciplines as recognized by clients and peers in local and national publications.
Super Lawyers has listed outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement since the publication’s founding in 1991. To be included in a state publication, lawyers are subject to nomination, a peer-review survey by practice area, and independent research on candidates. The top five percent of attorneys in each state, as nominated by their peers, are then reviewed by an independent research team that focuses on professional accomplishments, peer recognition, and community involvement. The “Rising Star” designation recognizes the top 2.5% of lawyers in a given state who are 40 years old or younger, or have been in practice 10 years or less.