Updates on the Evolution of the Paycheck Protection ProgramRead Time: 1 min
Richard and Rudy Aguilar and Chris Couch will host a follow-up Webinar Q&A on updates to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), the loan program established under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.
The webinar will focus primarily on borrower issues related to the PPP, including but not limited to:
- Allowable uses v. forgivable uses
- Terms and timing of repayment
- Updates on affiliation rules and impact on employee headcount
- Positions taken on partners as employees for headcount and PPP loan calculation
date & time
Thursday, April 16
1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
The links below collect PPP guidance from the U.S. Treasury Department and the most current borrower application as of the date of this writing. Please review the application and guidance carefully to ensure you are utilizing or relying on the most current information.
- Overview of PPP
- PPP Information Sheet for Borrowers
- Borrower Application
- PPP Information Sheet for Lenders
- Interim Final Rule for PPP
Questions? Contact one of the presenters.