Webinar: Delta Deja Vu – What do we need to do now?Read Time: 2 mins
Are you equipped to combat the Delta variant and its impact on your business? Please join us for a free webinar discussing best practices that you can immediately implement to protect your business, your employees, and your customers and reduce your risk of costly litigation.
date & time
Thursday, August 26, 2021
12:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. CT / 9:00 a.m. PT
The Delta variant of COVID-19 is wreaking havoc on businesses nationwide. Clients are contacting us daily with urgent questions as to how to deal with Delta and its impact on operations.
As we ride the Delta wave, we welcome you to join us, the McGlinchey Labor and Employment attorneys, for answers to these challenging questions, including the following:
- What can I do quickly and easily to provide a safe workplace and ensure my business is in compliance with federal and state safety laws?
- Can I require employees to return to work if I allowed them to telework previously? Should I have a telework policy?
- Am I permitted to mandate vaccines, and if I want to, how do I do this?
- Do I have to mandate vaccines for all employees or can I limit vaccines for certain types of employees without violating the federal employment laws?
- How do I respond to employees who refuse to become vaccinated or wear a mask? Can I legally discipline them?
- If an employee tests positive, how do I notify the workplace and perform contact tracing? What can I discuss with the employee and staff so as not to violate the Americans with Disabilities Act?
- If an employee tests positive and we suspect the exposure occurred at the office, do we have to contact our workers’ compensation carrier?
- Do we have to pay an employee for time spent getting vaccinated against, tested for, or to recover from COVID-19?
- Do I have an obligation to report a positive test result to OSHA as a reportable incident?
- Can I impose a medical premium surcharge for health coverage for the unvaccinated?
- And Answers to your questions!
Registration for this event is now closed.