McGlinchey welcomes and encourages members of the media to contact us when seeking opinions and thoughts on court rulings, legislation, or industry changes. Our attorneys are frequently quoted by major media outlets across the country. The information and links below were compiled to assist the busy reporter and include general information about our firm and offices as well as media contact information.
McGlinchey Stafford is a premier mid-sized business law firm that creatively delivers best-in-class, full-service, scalable solutions for clients nationwide by leveraging bold innovation, diverse talent, and leading-edge technology across its growing networked platform. With 160 attorneys licensed in 34 U.S. states and territories across 17 offices nationwide, McGlinchey attorneys are committed to giving you more.
Attorney bios and information can be found in the People section of our website.
- Founded: 1974
- Attorneys: 160
- Headquarters: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Offices: 17
McGlinchey attorneys are well-versed in various industry topics and are available to speak with members of the media, business community, and professional organizations on substantive issues relating to the law and the industries in which we practice. Please contact Lauren Knotts to schedule an interview or conversation.
- Codes of Arbitration Procedure: FINRA Announces AmendmentsOn February 6, 2024, FINRA published Regulatory Notice 24-03, which announced certain amendments to the Codes of Arbitration Procedure.
- The Use of a Courtesy Defense for Former Employee Depositions and Trial Testimony: An Arrow in the Quiver, an Ethical Trap, or Both?Member Tarush R. Anand (Houston) will participate in a panel discussion on “The Use of a Courtesy Defense for Former Employee Depositions and Trial Testimony” during the Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel (FDCC) 2024 Winter Meeting in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Hemp Industry 2024: State and Federal ChangesParticipants in the federally legal hemp industry are already required to navigate a complex web of federal and state law. However, in light of changes that have occurred and will continue to occur throughout 2024, hemp businesses must be prepared to pivot on a moment’s notice throughout the coming months.
- The CFPB and Foreclosure: Latest Guidance, Areas of Scrutiny, and MoreMember Jim Sandy (Cleveland) will present “The CFPB and Foreclosure: Latest Guidance, Areas of Scrutiny, and More” at the National Business Institute’s (NBI) Webcam Event Foreclosure 2024: Rules, Regulations, and Case Law on March 5, 2024.
Please contact Mary Pendarvis for additional image file types.
For additional information or materials, please contact:
Lauren Michaud Knotts
Communications & Public Relations Manager