McGlinchey welcomes and encourages members of the media to contact us when seeking opinions and thoughts on court rulings, legislation, or industry changes. Our attorneys are frequently quoted by major media outlets across the country. The information and links below were compiled to assist the busy reporter and include general information about our firm and offices as well as media contact information.
McGlinchey Stafford is a premier mid-sized business law firm with a highly integrated national platform. We leverage innovation, diverse talent, and leading-edge technology across our powerful network to serve clients at the local, regional, and national level.
From Fortune 5 to 500 companies, governmental authorities, industrial leaders, entrepreneurial organizations, and pioneers, we aim to provide clients with the highest level of attention and service. The skill and experience of our attorneys spans more than 40 practice areas.
Since opening our doors in 1974 in New Orleans, McGlinchey has expanded to 17 offices in 12 states and Washington D.C. that are strategically aligned to most effectively meet our clients’ needs. Today, our 140 attorneys serve clients from offices in Alabama, California, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Washington, DC. In addition, we have attorneys licensed in 32 U.S. states, districts, and territories.
Attorney bios and information can be found in the People section of our website.
- Managing Member: Michael D. Ferachi
- Executive Director: Al Thomas
- Founded: 1974
- Attorneys: 140
- Headquarters: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Offices: 17
McGlinchey attorneys are well versed in various industry topics and are available to speak with members of the media, business community, and professional organizations on substantive issues relating to the law and the industries in which we practice. Please contact Lauren Knotts to schedule an interview or conversation.
- Auto Finance Regulatory Landscape: Recent Developments & What to ExpectOn Monday, March 27, 2023, Mark Edelman (Cleveland) will participate in a panel hosted by the Consumer Bankers Association at CBA LIVE 2023 in Las Vegas to explore recent hot topics within the auto lending regulatory landscape.
- What Roles, if Any, Do Civility and Ethics Have in Negotiations?Baton Rouge Member Michael H. Rubin will present “What Roles, if Any, Do Civility and Ethics Have in Negotiations?” at LSU Law’s 70th Mineral Law Institute at the Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel on Thursday, March 23, 2023.
- It’s On! The Third Annual McGlinchey SnacketThe stage is set, and our stomachs are rumbling. Who will be crowned the 2023 McGlinchey Snacket Champion and Official Snack of the Firm?
- SVB and Signature Bank Crashes: Regulations to Come?The recent collapse of two large regional banks, and the expedited sale of Credit Suisse due to similar challenges, have left many in the financial services industry uncertain about the future. What should we understand about what happened and what it might mean for the future of finance?
Please contact Mary Pendarvis for additional image file types.
For additional information or materials, please contact:
Lauren Michaud Knotts
Communications & Public Relations Manager