McGlinchey News Release
13 McGlinchey Stafford Attorneys Listed as 2006 Best Lawyers In AmericaRead Time: 1 min
Congratulations to the 13 McGlinchey Stafford attorneys who were named to Woodward White’s Best Lawyers in America 2006 list.
- Rodolfo Aguilar, Jr. – Business Litigation, Corporate, M&A, and Securities
- Samuel A. Bacot – Real Estate
- Mary Terrell Joseph – Financial Institutions and Transactions
- Michael H. Rubin – Financial Institutions and Transactions
- Katherine Conklin – Employee Benefits
- Bennet S. Koren – Financial Institutions and Transactions
- Kathleen A. Manning – Personal Injury Litigation
- Colvin G. Norwood, Jr. – Personal Injury Litigation
The Best Lawyers lists represent 57 specialties in all 50 states and Washington, DC, and has been published biennially since 1983. They are compiled through a peer-review survey in which thousands of the top lawyers in the U.S. confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current, 12th edition of Best Lawyers (2006), is based on more than 415,000 detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
The Best Lawyers in America 2006 will be available online at http://www.bestlawyers.com/.