Emerging Issues in Banking LawRead Time: 1 min
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC will host a seminar discussing up-to-the-minute information on topics of interest to in-house banking counsel, from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, December 3, at The Club in Birmingham.
We recognize that high-quality focused, and locally available continuing legal education programs on topics of interest to lawyers who work within banks are sometimes difficult to find. At the same time, serving the communities in which our attorneys live and the Bar associations in which they are members is important to us.
Join attorneys from McGlinchey Stafford and industry leaders for up-to-the-minute information on:
- Employee Compensation Practices
- CECL Considerations for Alabama Banks
- Cannabis Banking
- What’s Keeping Regulators up at Night
- Current Developments in Lender Liability
Tuesday, December 3
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
1 Robert S Smith Dr
Birmingham, AL 35209
- 8 CLE Hours – Qualification pending in AL, FL, GA, TX, MN, and SC.
- Continental Breakfast (7:30–8:00 a.m.)
- Lunch (12:15–1:15 p.m.)
- Cocktail Reception (5:30–7:30 p.m.)
This seminar is offered at no charge for attorneys working in Alabama banks. Registration is required.
Questions? Contact Ana Sanor at (216) 455-5067 or email@example.com.