McGlinchey News Release
McGlinchey Stafford Commemorates One-Year Anniversary of Birmingham, Alabama Office
McGlinchey News Release
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC is proud to commemorate the first anniversary of the opening of its Birmingham, Alabama office. The location, which has grown to five attorneys since its opening in August 2015, is led by Christopher Bottcher.
Today, the firm’s Birmingham attorneys focus on representing clients in the areas of financial services litigation and compliance, commercial real estate, business matters, and commercial and corporate litigation, mirroring the firm’s existing capabilities in its 12 other offices.
“It has been a privilege to serve McGlinchey Stafford’s clients from this location over the past year,” said Bottcher. “We have added depth and experience in several areas of law, which has benefited our clients with operations in Birmingham and throughout Alabama. Our team is proud to contribute to the growth and success of the Birmingham business community,” he added.
The addition of McGlinchey Stafford’s Birmingham office expanded its national reach to Alabama. Clients ranging from national financial services companies to small, locally owned businesses rely on McGlinchey Stafford’s Birmingham team for legal guidance along every step of the way, whether negotiating a commercial lease, seeking venture capital, issuing stock, or exploring a deal.
“We are pleased with the continued growth and success of our firm’s expansion to Alabama,” said Rudy Aguilar, Managing Member of McGlinchey Stafford. “The continued growth of our Birmingham office has allowed the firm to more effectively represent clients in areas such as banking regulatory matters, real estate transactions, and commercial litigation. As a firm, we remain focused on responsiveness to clients and broadening the range of services we offer from Birmingham to meet steadily increasing demand.”
The firm’s Birmingham attorneys include:
- Virginia Shipp Boliek, Of Counsel, an accomplished commercial real estate attorney with more than 25 years of experience in commercial real estate transactions and commercial real estate financing
- Christopher Bottcher, Of Counsel, who represents companies across a variety of industries in a vast range of civil, business, and commercial litigation matters, as well as in the areas of business and consumer fraud claims, trade secrets, and the enforcement of restrictive covenants
- Christopher P. Couch, Of Counsel, who advises banks and other financial institutions on regulatory and operational matters; on compliance with banking and lending laws, rules, and regulations; and in commercial lending transactions
- Daniel J. Pasky, Associate, whose practice focuses on representing financial institutions in bankruptcy and creditors’ rights matters, and who has additional experience in real estate litigation, including title disputes, fraud claims, and foreclosures; also practices from the firm’s Jacksonville, Florida office
- T. Dylan Reeves, Associate, who has represented companies in business, corporate, and commercial litigation; products liability; medical malpractice; shareholder disputes; toxic torts; class actions; and multidistrict litigation