McGlinchey News Release
Twenty-Four McGlinchey Stafford Attorneys Recognized in Louisiana Super Lawyers 2017
McGlinchey News Release
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC is pleased to announce that seven attorneys in the firm’s Baton Rouge office and 17 attorneys in the firm’s New Orleans office have been recognized in the 2017 edition of Louisiana Super Lawyers, which also includes the publication’s “Rising Stars” list.
Three McGlinchey Stafford attorneys received recognition among the state’s top attorneys, according to Super Lawyers’ research team. Baton Rouge attorney Michael D. Rubin received the honor of being named to the publication’s “Top 50: Louisiana Super Lawyers” list. Jaye Calhoun, who practices from the firm’s New Orleans office, was included in the “Top 25: Women Louisiana Super Lawyers” list. Rudy J. Cerone was named to both the publication’s “Top 50: Louisiana Super Lawyers” list and the “Top 50: New Orleans Super Lawyers” list.
These 24 attorneys in the firm’s Louisiana offices represent approximately one third of the total number of McGlinchey Stafford attorneys who have received the distinction of being included in Super Lawyers and the publication’s “Rising Stars” lists across the United States.
- Rodolfo J. “Rudy” Aguilar, Jr., Member – Business/Corporate; Closely Held Business; Mergers & Acquisitions
- Michael D. Ferachi, Member – Business Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts; Appellate
- Marshall Grodner, Member – Business/Corporate; Real Estate: Business
- Christine Lipsey, Member – Business Litigation; Insurance Coverage
- Anthony Rollo, Member – Class Action/Mass Torts; Banking; Business Litigation
- Michael H. Rubin, Member – Appellate; Business Litigation; Real Estate: Business
- Stephen P. Strohschein, Member – Bankruptcy: Business; Banking
- Ricardo A. “Richard” Aguilar, Member – Business Litigation
- Heather LaSalle Alexis*, Member – Creditor Debtor Rights: Consumer; Bankruptcy: Consumer; Creditor Debtor Rights: Business; Bankruptcy: Business
- Jose L. Barro III*, Associate – Environmental Litigation
- Stephen P. Beiser, Member – Employment & Labor
- Jaye A. Calhoun, Member – Tax: Business; Mergers & Acquisitions; Business/Corporate
- Rudy J. Cerone, Member – Bankruptcy: Business
- Katherine Conklin, Member – Employee Benefits; Estate Planning & Probate
- Gabriel A. Crowson*, Member – Banking; Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense; Business Litigation
- Mark R. Deethardt*, Associate – Business Litigation; Creditor Debtor Rights: Business; Consumer Law
- Bonnie E. Dye*, Associate – Consumer Law; Business Litigation; Bankruptcy: Business; Government Contracts
- Larry Feldman, Jr., Member – Business Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts
- Kathleen A. Manning, Member – Personal Injury – Products: Defense; Government Contracts
- Colvin G. “Woody” Norwood, Jr., Member – Personal Injury – Products: Defense; Business Litigation
- Robert Savoie*, Associate – Banking
- Eric J. Simonson, Member – Business Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense
- Kenneth A. Weiss, Member – Estate Planning & Probate; Tax; Estate & Trust Litigation
- Gerard E. Wimberly, Jr., Member – Business Litigation; Government Contracts
*Denotes attorney selected to Louisiana Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list.
Super Lawyers has listed outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement since the publication’s founding in 1991. To be included in a state publication, lawyers are subject to a nomination process, a peer-review survey by practice area, and independent research on candidates. The top five percent of attorneys in each state, as nominated by their peers, are then reviewed by an independent research team that focuses on professional accomplishments, peer recognition, and community involvement.