McGlinchey News Release
Twenty-Six McGlinchey Stafford Attorneys Recognized in Louisiana Super Lawyers 2016Read Time: 2 mins
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC is pleased to announce that 10 attorneys in the firm’s Baton Rouge office and 16 attorneys in the firm’s New Orleans office have been recognized in the 2016 edition of Louisiana Super Lawyers, which also includes the publication’s “Rising Stars” list.
These 26 attorneys in the firm’s Louisiana offices represent half of the total number of McGlinchey Stafford attorneys who have received the distinction of being included in Super Lawyers and the publication’s “Rising Stars” lists across the United States.
- Rodolfo J. “Rudy” Aguilar, Jr., Member – Business/Corporate; Mergers & Acquisitions; Closely Held Business
- Richard A. Curry, Member – Civil Litigation: Defense; Environmental Litigation
- Michael D. Ferachi, Member – Business Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts; Appellate
- R. Marshall Grodner, Member – Business/Corporate; Real Estate: Business
- Mary Terrell Joseph, Member – Banking
- Christine Lipsey, Member – Business Litigation; Insurance Coverage
- Anthony Rollo, Member – Class Action/Mass Torts; Banking; Business Litigation
- Michael H. Rubin, Member – Appellate; Business Litigation; Real Estate: Business
- Dan E. West, Member – Personal Injury – Products: Defense; Insurance Coverage
- Stephen P. Beiser, Member – Employment & Labor
- Rudy J. Cerone, Member – Bankruptcy: Business
- Katherine Conklin, Member – Employee Benefits; Estate Planning & Probate; Employment & Labor
- Larry Feldman, Jr., Member – Business Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts
- Bennet S. Koren, Member – Banking
- Kathleen A. Manning, Member – Personal Injury – Products: Defense; Government Contracts
- Colvin G. “Woody” Norwood, Jr., Member – Personal Injury – Products: Defense; Business Litigation
- Robert Savoie*, Associate – Banking
- Kenneth A. Weiss, Member – Estate Planning & Probate; Tax, Estate & Trust Litigation
*Denotes attorney selected to Louisiana Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list.
Super Lawyers has listed outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement since the publication’s founding in 1991. To be included in a state publication, lawyers are subject to a nomination process, a peer-review survey by practice area, and independent research on candidates. The top five percent of attorneys in each state, as nominated by their peers, are then reviewed by an independent research team that focuses on professional accomplishments, peer recognition, and community involvement.