McGlinchey News Release
McGlinchey Stafford Receives Nationwide, State, and Individual Honors in Chambers USA 2017
McGlinchey News Release
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC is pleased to announce new practice area and individual rankings in the 2017 edition of Chambers USA – America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
The firm was commended for its strength in several practices, including a national-level ranking in the area of Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance (Compliance & Litigation). McGlinchey Stafford’s state-level rankings include Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A, Labor & Employment , Litigation: General Commercial, and Real Estate in Louisiana, and Litigation: General Commercial in Mississippi.
“We are honored to receive attorney and practice area recognition from our clients and peers in Chambers USA 2017. These new nationwide and state-level rankings are a reflection of our valued clients’ trust in our representation as well as our commitment to providing exceptional client service,” said Rudy Aguilar, Managing Member of McGlinchey Stafford.
In addition to practice area rankings, 17 McGlinchey Stafford attorneys are ranked in the 2017 edition of Chambers USA. Member Marc Lifset received a nationwide ranking in the area of Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance (Compliance & Litigation). Member Colvin “Woody” Norwood is ranked nationwide for Products Liability & Mass Torts and was spotlighted for the area of Product Liability: Automobile.
The full list of McGlinchey Stafford attorneys listed in the 2017 edition of Chambers USA follows:
- Ricardo “Richard” A. Aguilar, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Louisiana) and Litigation: General Commercial (Louisiana)
- Rodolfo J. Aguilar Jr., Corporate/M&A (Louisiana)
- Samuel A. Bacot, Real Estate (Louisiana)
- J. Patrick Beauchamp, Banking & Finance: Public Finance (Louisiana)
- Stephen P. Beiser, Labor & Employment (Louisiana)
- Magdalen Blessey Bickford, Labor & Employment (Louisiana)
- Laura Hobson Brown, Banking & Finance (Louisiana)
- Rudy J. Cerone, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Louisiana)
- Katherine Conklin, Labor & Employment: Employee Benefits & Compensation (Louisiana)
- G. Dewey Hembree III, Litigation: General Commercial (Mississippi)
- Marc J. Lifset, Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance (Compliance) (Nationwide)
- Christine Lipsey, Litigation: General Commercial (Louisiana)
- Colvin “Woody” Norwood Jr., Product Liability & Mass Torts (Nationwide) and Product Liability: Automobile (Nationwide)
- Jean-Paul Perrault, Corporate/M&A (Louisiana)
- Michael H. Rubin, Banking & Finance (Louisiana)
- Stephen P. Strohschein, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Louisiana)
- H. Hunter Twiford III, Litigation: General Commercial (Mississippi)
Considered the industry leader in research-based directories for the legal profession, Chambers USA conducts in-depth, objective interviews of thousands of lawyers and their clients around the world to compile its directories. The publication’s rankings are based on interviews with those active in the legal services marketplace, namely law firm clients and individual lawyers, as well as assessments of a law firm’s recent work on behalf of its clients. Rankings are determined by evaluating qualities clients most value in lawyers and law firms, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment, among others.