Deirdre McGlinchey is an experienced trial lawyer who has successfully defended clients in individual claims, class actions and multi-district litigation, and tried cases before state and federal courts. Deirdre regularly defends large manufacturers in products liability cases and represents banks and lenders in consumer financial services matters.
While a significant portion of her practice involves litigation in Louisiana, Deirdre also handles matters in several other states including Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas.
Deirdre is active in the management of the firm, including serving on the firm's Policy Committee and as Chair of the firm’s Diversity Committee.
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Irish American Business Chamber & Network
- Litigation Counsel of America
- Louisiana Bar Foundation
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- North Louisiana Federal Bar Association, Past President
- Product Liability Advisory Council
- The Federal Bar Association
- Louisiana Super Lawyers (Personal Injury Defense: Products)
- New Orleans CityBusiness "Ones to Watch" 2016
- Irish Legal 100, 2016