2021 Virtual Consumer Finance Legal ConferenceRead Time: 1 min
October 13–15, 2021
Join McGlinchey’s industry-leading Consumer Financial Services Compliance and Litigation teams, colleagues from complementary practice groups, and guest speakers for three fast-paced days of engaging programming addressing important topics affecting the consumer financial services industry. We will provide highly relevant content tailored to address the most pressing concerns of lenders, finance companies, and servicers nationwide.
This year’s event will take place Wednesday, October 13, through Friday, October 15, from 12:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET each day. The agenda features a combination of large plenary presentations, interactive workshop discussions, and social and networking opportunities. McGlinchey attorneys will be joined by industry speakers offering dynamic perspectives based on real-world experiences.
Some of the highlights of this year’s conference will include:
- Fair lending and equal access
- Payments topics
- The current state of TCPA regulations, interpretation, and compliance
- Updates on the federal alphabet: FCRA, EFTA, ECOA
- Insights on the new CFPB and readiness under a new administration
- COVID-19: impact on mortgage lending and servicing, CARES Act, forbearances and post-forbearance treatment, regulatory impacts, litigation post-pandemic
- Consumer privacy issues, complying with the CCPA, and other state initiatives
This invitation-only event is free to our valuable clients, with invaluable CLE and networking with industry peers.