Camille Bryant’s litigation practice is broad, encompassing the areas of general labor and employment counsel, medical malpractice defense, and products liability defense.
Camille defends and counsels clients in employment discrimination matters for both union and non-union workforces, assisting with matters involving collective bargaining, grievance handling, working within the framework of a union contract, and other general legal counsel. She also handles matters before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), including unfair labor practice proceedings and representation case hearings.
Additionally, Camille has represented long-term care facilities before medical review boards, and she advises clients on reducing risks.
In the area of products liability, Camille has defended manufacturers of heavy equipment, automobiles, and other consumer products.
- New Orleans Association for Women Attorneys (Board Member, Food from the Bar Co-Chair)
- New Orleans Bar Association, Young Lawyers Committee (Chair of Public Service Committee); Minorities in the Profession Committee
- Greater New Orleans Chapter of the Louis A. Martinet Legal Society, Inc. (Board Member)
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- New Orleans CityBusiness "Ones to Watch" 2016
Community and Other Activities
- Emerging Philanthropists of New Orleans (Class of 2016)
- Kids ReThink New Orleans Schools (Board Member)
- Alpha Beta Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity (Volunteer)
- Legal Help for the Homeless – HELP Program (Volunteer)